Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shirtless in Las Vegas

Okay there is no need to beg us,
To the desert out of the cold,
We’re on our way to Las Vegas,
On gambling and glitz we’ve been sold.

Now here we are walking the strip
And the sun feels good on my back,
So happy that I’ve made this trip,
But now it’s time for some blackjack.

So I left my wife in Caesar’s Shops,
Outside of Gucci’s thinking back,
And I rushed to the table tops,
To play some hands of blackjack.

Now what happens in Vegas stays,
And of course I’m sticking to the code,
But let me just say I lost days
And I left much lighter of load.

You could say shirtless in Las Vegas,
While my wife said, I’m dumber than dirt,
But we’ll be back you don’t need to beg us;
‘Cause in the desert heat who needs a shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment