Thursday 10 November 2011

Spiritual Healing

In the footsteps of the Wise men,
I swear to God it was as I thought;
Upon the road to Bethlehem,
Was the child savior I sought.
 
Follow the brightest star
To Bethlehem in the west
On I 78 in my car,
I imagined the very best.
 
For I never knew it I swear
When just by luck I came this way;
This luck of mine beyond compare,
To learn Jesus was born in PA.
 
Bethlehem PA who knew
With Nazareth just up the road;
A revelation it is true,
Now much lighter is my load.
 
And spiritual healing to be found
My faith to follow in these places,
The baby Jesus somewhere around
Where I searched in so many faces.
 
Now Bethlehem and Nazareth PA,
My spiritual healing on the map shows,
But what truly saved me I must say
Were the deep woods of the Poconos

No comments:

Post a Comment